Livpure Pep Star Ro+Uv+Uf+Te Water Purifier (White)
Product Code : Livpure Pep Star Ro+Uv+Uf+Te Water Purifier (White)
Brand Name : Livpure
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 Piece
- 12879 INR/Piece
- It has RO + UV + UF + Taste enhancer technology, and comes in a sleek and modern design for your kitchen interiors
- It features an effective storage capacity of 7 litres, and can be easily mounted on your kitchen wall. Its RO membrane decontaminates up to 75-80 gallons of water per day
- 7 stages of purification # 1. Sediment Filter - In this stage, water is passed through sediment filter at high speed for elimination of fine and small impurities. # 2. Pre Activated Carbon Filter cum Adsorber - This carbon filter cum adsorber significantly eliminates bad color, taste, and odor inducing organic particles from the water. It also acts on chlorine and other dangerous organic substances like pesticides present in water.
- # 3. Antiscalant Cartridge - The Antiscalant Cartridge acts effectively in preventing scale accumulation on RO membrane layer which is caused by water salts. # 4. Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane - This is an integral part of purification process. In this step, water is rushed through RO membrane where all the deadly chemicals such as pesticides, THMs, herbicides, heavy metals and other salts are removed from the water. The RO membrane also eliminates microbes like bacteria, virus, and protozoa.
- # 5. Ultra Violet (UV) disinfection Column - UV column is useful in decontaminating water from microbiological threats like protozoa, virus, and bacteria. # 6. Ultra Filtration Cartridge - Ultra-filtration cartridge acts effectively in the removal of bacteria, giardia, cysts, etc. from water. It also treats suspended impurities to make the water cleaner.
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 50 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India